· Our purpose is to preserve the Campbell County Courthouse as an historical museum for the enjoyment and enrichment of the citizens and visitors to the area.
· Collect and preserve manuscripts, artifacts and other materials pertaining to the history of Campbell County.
· Identify historical structures, cemeteries and other sites in Campbell County with appropriate documentation and file with the Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission
· Provide quarterly educational programs to members and other interested parties.
· Research and publish dominant and minority racial and cultural histories.
· Stimulate the youth and adults of the County to appreciate and preserve their heritage.
Like us on Facebook at Campbell County Historical Society-Virginia